January 3, 2014

My Closet: Sparkle and Shine





I hope you had an amazing New Years!
I had to start the new year with a just little sparkle and shine as should have everyone. 
I went for your traditional sequin dress but decided to go for an untraditional color, navy blue.
Adding a touch of flare with my Kendra Scott Iridescent earrings and ring. 




I went for a dress that was fun and flirty staying true to my style. 
I love how the blue sequins really makes the iridescent jewelry.


Want the look…


Dress is from TOBI if you haven't become a member do so now! They have very reasonable prices and great sales!

   
Jewelry is from Kendra Scott, this iridescent stone really picks up any color you are wearing, must have item for 2014. If you haven't already heard of Kendra Scott be glad you found out just in time for 2014, her Spring collection which has already hit Nordstrom stores is amazing.


 I'm so extremely excited for the new year! 
I've started working for an amazing company Kendra Scott, I'm starting my blog, and plans to start my own small dress line.  
I'm ready to take on 2014 and give it my all! 
Keep in touch here for everything Kendra Scott (becomes I'm obsessed!), 2014 fashion trends, and all things fashion! 


Thanks to Kat Kitchen for the Photos








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...