January 6, 2014

Inspiration: Tone It Up



I know its such a cliche to start the new year off with the resolution to get fit, but who cares if your motivated why not go for it, forget what everyone else thinks! Thanks to the Tone it up girls and their new show on Bravo (airs Thursday nights 9:30c) I am so ready to get a killer bod like them. With great pointers from the Tone It Up girls and awesome challenges that Pinterest has I am so ready to hit the gym (for more work out details click the images above). In order to hit the gym properly you have to go in style….


 

If you are worried that getting cute work out gear will be costly put that wording behind you. Above our my top 3 picks from Forever21, which are all under $15 (say what?!)!
Click image for more details

This puffer vest and hoodie are ideal for an outdoor run or hike. I know it may be still chilly but thats no reason to not get out and get some fresh air. One of the things I love about wearing a vest when going for a run is that it gives me a place to put my iPhone and Keys. The vest is from Target which also has a great selection of work out gear. Since it is still chilly grab a comfy hoodie, this one is from Old Navy another great place for affordable work out attire.

 
Looking for a great sports bra, Victoria Secret has a wide variety of styles for all shapes. Do not under estimate the power of a good sports bra, check out which style works for you. It also comes in handy to have a bag that fits any work out essentials, and Pink has a great selection of bags.
 
Normally I am not one to splurge on work out gear but everyone swears by Lulu Lemons leggings. When browsing through the selection they had online the only way I could fathom purchasing them was the idea of getting my bang for my buck. Thats when I found the reversible hot pink leggings, which I could justified worth the purchase.

I hope you feel inspired to get your work out on and be stylish when doing so!






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...