March 28, 2014

My Closet: But First Let Me Take A Selfie







I'm Back!! I've been computer-less for a while now and been unable to post. So since it has been some time I decided to go through some current selfies and post about them. Over the time I have been gone to a wedding, a friends birthday party, and a whole lot of work. 







It had been some time since I had last been to a wedding, so I felt dressing up with a theme would only be fitting for the event. Excited for Spring and inspired by Kendra Scott's Atlantic Collection I wanted to find a Mermaid influenced outfit for the night. I found the perfect dress to embody a mermaid feel and a embellished belt to go with it, all on sale at BCBG. To finish up the look I added my latest KS pieces to complete my look. 

.Dress, BCBG .Jewelry Brady Ring, Lucca Bangles, Deily Earrings, Kendra Scott .Embellished Belt, BCBG



During March all my siblings and it seems the majority of my friends celebrate their birthdays. Celebrating my good friends birthday we of course went out on the town. Looking for a cute outfit I decided to base my outfit on classic black and white. Going with a fun, white, a-line skirt from BCBG and pairing it with a simple black long sleeve tee from Loft I had the base of my outfit. To give this classic look some fun party edge, I added a statement necklace and metal cuff from Kendra Scott. Putting my hair up in a top bun I was ready for night out of good fun with friends! 

.Black Long Sleeve Tee, Loft .White A-Line Skirt, BCBG .Jewelry Rebecca Necklace and Roni Cuff, Kendra Scott . Nude Belt, Loft . Black Clutch, BCBG






During Valentine's I like many others had to work. So being festive I brought the love to work. Adding a boyfriend blazer to my little red dress from Tobi made my look work appropriate. Giving my outfit a flare of style by adding statement jewelry and classic accessories completed the look. 


.Red Dress, Tobi .Black Boyfriend Blazer, Armani Exchange .Black Belt, BCBG .Jewelry Melissa Necklace and Cassie Bracelet, Kendra Scott .Black Heels, Lulu's  






Casual Friday at work, only calls for one thing, denim! Wearing my favorite Lucky denim and pairing them with a relax navy top made for a comfy casual look. To dress up my denim I added low comfy Nine West heels and KS jewels to complete the look.


.Navy Top, Tobi .Jewelry Rayne Necklace, Brady Ring, Lucca Bangles, Kendra Scott .Nude Heels, Nine West





Getting dress upped for work events at work is always fun. Bringing out my inner flower child I wore my BP floral dress and lilac cami. To complete my modern hippie look I added brown wedges, and layering Kendra Scott necklaces. 

.Floral Dress, Nordstrom .Lilac Cami, Nordstrom .Jewelry Mara Neckalce, Phara Necklace, Kendra Scott .Wedges, Nine West



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...