January 12, 2014

Runway Rundown: Golden Globes Red Carpet 2014




Yes, red carpet season has begun! 

The Golden Globes Awards has kicked off the red carpet season and I am ready to dive in to all the amazing fashion. I had to showcase my top five favorite looks of the night (above). Olivia Wilde didn't glow, she shined in her emerald, sequin Gucci gown and rocked it even with her baby bump. Sofia Vergara gave her black Zac Posen life with a stunning turquoise Lorraine Schwartz necklace and looked absolutely fabulous. Speaking of fabulous, Kate Beckinsale looked breathtaking in her metallic Zuhair Murad gown, she is definitely giving me motivation to hit the gym hard. I absolutely loved Amy Poehler in her sleek black gown by Stella McCartney; she looked utterly chic. Lupita Nyong'o was nothing but glamorous in her red, caped gown by no other than the classic Ralph Lauren. 



Besides my top five favorite looks I wanted to share favorite picks of the red carpet trends.

Black and White 

Pop of Spring Color

Classic Black Gowns

Princess Gowns


Glamour Bumps 

And just because i thought these look way too similar 
Who wore it better??












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...